Holiday Gift Shop® /Santa's Secret Shop®
Top reasons why schools are choosing our Holiday Gift Shop®/Santa's Secret Shop®
1. Family Owned and Operated since 1971 - Fun Services is a family owned business operated by Ed & Dori Boak. Both understand the needs of PTO’s and PTA’s as both have served numerous years in different volunteer roles for various organizations including PTA and Little League.
Dori Boak was on the PTA board of Nokesville Elementary for 5 years and has been serving as the Registrar and
Secretary of Coles Little League for the past 5 years. Ed Boak has been the President of Coles Little League since 2010 and currently continues in that capacity.
2. LOCAL Company - Using a local company is a must for the Holiday Gift Shop®/Santa’s Secret Shop® program. Why?
A. Delivery by Fun Services Truck - All deliveries are made in Fun Services Trucks via our Professional Fleet of Drivers. Delivery dates are prearranged and will be delivered to any first floor location (any floor, if elevators are available).
B. Pick-Up by Fun Services Truck - All returned items are picked up FREE in Fun Services Trucks via our Professional Fleet of Drivers. No more worrying about address labeling of boxes and waiting on UPS to pick-up left over gifts.
C. Next Morning Re-Order Service (including Saturdays) - Over 95% of Fun Services re-orders are delivered before your shop opens the next morning. Just call or fax (text, email and web options are coming soon!) our offices before 4 PM each day, and one of our Professional Drivers will deliver the items to your school door in time for the start of your shop the next MORNING. (*Other companies have to ship UPS/FedEx, and some reorders don’t arrive until after 3 PM! Plus, you have to call them in by 1 PM!* With us, just let us know by 4 PM and count on your re-order delivery NEXT DAY, with Saturday delivery, too!)
Only running a Friday night and Saturday morning shop? That’s no problem for Fun Services. Special arrangements can be made to provide re-order service for Saturday morning. Just be sure to prearrange this with Fun Services ahead of time to ensure staff is available to pack and deliver.
D. More Gifts Delivered at the Beginning of Your Shop - By delivering in Fun Services trucks (not UPS or a Freight Company) Fun Services can deliver more gifts at the beginning of the sale. Fun Services typically delivers 25%-50% more gifts than were sold the year before. Due to the high costs of shipping, our competitors can not send as many gifts as this increases the cost of shipping and returning gifts. For example, one of our “competitors” recently contracted with a school in Prince George’s County (MD) that we had worked with in the past. The competitor sent a total of only 6 boxes of gifts and when they asked for more…they were told NO! They immediately called Fun Services to the rescue who promptly delivered 18 boxes of gifts and still delivered reorders for their shop! A success!
3. Free Supplies/Promotional Items - Fun Services supplies a variety of FREE Supplies in conjunction with the shop. These include: Mylar Gift Bags in 4 sizes (one per gift) and Plastic Carry Bags, Parent Flyers, Posters, Table Cloths, Door Covers and much more! Please see our brochure for a full list of supplies.
4. NO Inventory & Regular Inventory Shops - Fun Services offers both a No Inventory Shop and Regular Inventory. The No Inventory Shop is designed for use where volunteers are limited. The Regular Inventory allows for individual pricing on all items and requires all gifts to be counted upon arrival at the school and phoned into Fun Services before pick-up.
5. Product Liability Insurance (REQUIRED for all PTA events) - Fun Services is fully insured for all gifts provided by Fun Services. Please note Product Liability is different than general liability insurance. Please check with other companies on types and levels of insurance coverage.
Copyright 2017 Fun Services of Virginia. All Rights Reserved. Website design by: Shannon Sankar/Standout Arts, LLC